We need you! Join our team!
Interested in joining our team? Click Here
- Worship team: lead our church into a time of authentic, passionate worship during our services (drummers, bass guitar, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, male vocalists)
- Stage managing team: assist the order and flow of worship services with stage transitions (moving mic stands, table, and tv)
- Media technician: operating ProPresenter for lyrics and message slides during worship service
- Audio engineer: responsible for audio during worship service
- Production manager: coordinating with worship team, tech team, speaker and other teams necessary to manage order of service
Service & Events Team
- Greeting team: welcoming people as they step onto our campus and into our worship center with a smile, hug, handshake or high five
- Welcome desk team: friendly faces that serve coffee for guests and connecting with those who are new to The Brook
- Offering team: passing the offering plate during service
- Connection team: connecting people to The Brook, helping cherished guests become treasured family
- Event team: assisting and organizing church-wide events such as reunion, baptisms, team day, prayer nights, etc.
- Blue shirts: responsible for unlocking and locking the church, blowing off sidewalks, checking facilities and bathrooms
- Baptismal maintenance: once a month rotation to check the water conditions of baptismal, brush surface inside, and clean filter
- General maintenance: one project per month from project list-project range from cleaning and painting to small repairs.
- YTH blue shirts: weekly help setting up worship center for youth-moving chairs, banner set up, and other tasks as needed
- Welcome walkers: cheerfully welcome families, assist with check-in process, and monitor security for children’s ministry
- Lead teacher: nurture and develop children’s hearts to know God’s love and purposes in the areas of children’s ministry (infant/toddler, 3’s/pre-kinder, k-3, preteen, or superfriends)
- Teacher helper: nurture and develop children’s hearts to know God’s love and purposes in the areas of children’s ministry (infant/toddler, 3’s/pre-kinder, k-3, preteen, or superfriends)
- Youth helper: students who want to help nurture and develop children
- Front desk support: the first impression someone has of The Brook church offices-Welcoming guest, answering phones, heling people in need.
- Administrative support: encouragement and support for staff-working on special projects, entering data, sorting papers/filing, or helping out with tasks as they arise.